Plant ID: Astrophytum Myriostigma Var. Nudum
Species: Astrophytum Asterias Succulent
🎁 SALE: Limited Time. Add more to cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Size: Approx 6 cm
Feature: Hobby, Novelty, Rare
Container: Without pot and soil
Level: Easy to grow
Suitability: Balcony, Window, Garden
Bloom Season: Spring, Autumn
💠 Each plant is unique, the plant you receive may not be the same color or shape as the picture. The color of the plants will fade during transit which is normal. But they will recover to their beauty in a sunny, ventilated environment and through good care.
💠 Some varieties of leaves will fall, which is a normal phenomenon during transit. However, the fallen leaves can be use to propagate. You can try it for fun!
💠 When newly planted, the leaves around the plant will appear dry out. Don't worry, this is normal, indicating that plants are growing new roots.
💠 Every country and state has different custom regulations in which buyers are responsible.
🎁 BEST SELLER Succulent Plants
💡Caring For Astrophytum:
1) Astrophytum does well in temperatures above 21°C, it is easily acclimatised to our climate.
2) Astrophytum requires at least 5 hours of direct sunlight a day, it is a sun loving cactus.
3) Astrophytum blooms when fertilised regularly, using water soluble fertiliser or osmocote. Make sure the fertiliser has an even NPK ratio and apply in low dosage.
4) Astrophytum does well in media with at least 50% organics, it needs to be water retaining.
5) Water once soil dries out until it flows out of the drainage hole.
6) Astrophytum is propagated by seed, pups or grafting.
🎁 WHY BUY FROM US?
☑️ Quality Assurance - All plants direct from nursery, handpicked with strict quality control to be healthy before shipment.
☑️ Refund & Return Policy - Contact us within 48 hrs if any issue upon received of parcels. Just provide photos, message us. We will make good the issue.
☑️ Preparation before Shipment - All roots will be washed, dried, trimmed, and disinfected prior to shipping and ship bare-rooted without soil (USDA compliant). Succulents consume their own water during transit, so it is normal for the plants you receive that appears dried up. Careful preparation ensure the plants can last well during transit.
☑️ Packaging - We use special material packaging to ensure safe shipment.
☑️ Selection - We have more than 500+ Exotic Succulent Species Collection - Aeonium, Adromischus, Cactus, Crassula, Cotyledon, Dudleya, Echeveria, Graptopetalum, Graptosedum, Graptoveria, Haworthia, Kalanchoe, Lithop, Pachyphytum, Rose Succulent, Sedum, Sempervivum, Senecio.
☑️ Shipping - Worldwide Shipping.
☑️ Excellent Customer Service - We are a small business but takes customer service very seriously. After all, we are Succulents lover too! 💜