Plant ID: Aeonium Bronze Medal
Species: Aeonium Succulent
🎁 SALE: Limited Time. Add more to cart to SAVE on Shipping!
Size: Approx 10 cm (3.94 inch)
Feature: Hobby, Novelty, Rare
Container: Without pot and soil
Level: Easy to grow
Suitability: Balcony, Window, Garden
Bloom Season: Spring, Autumn
Caring For Aeoniums
1) Keep temperatures about 20-25°C, aeoniums are summer dormant.
2) Do not expose to intense sunlight to prevent sunburn.
3) Use at least 80% inorganic potting mix that is free draining and porous.
4) Place in bright and airy location with at 1-2 hours of direct sunlight.
5) Use a tall and narrow terracotta pot, it is susceptible to stem and root rot due to excess moisture in the soil.
6) Fertilize once every 2 weeks during the active growth period with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
7) It can be easily propagated by seed or by stem cuttings. Sow seed at 19-24ºC. Take cuttings of rosettes in the actively growing season and keep at 18ºC and barely moist until rooted.
💠 Each plant is unique, the plant you receive may not be the same color or shape as the picture. The color of the plants will fade during transit which is normal. But they will recover to their beauty in a sunny, ventilated environment and through good care.
💠 Some varieties of leaves will fall, which is a normal phenomenon during transit. However, the fallen leaves can be use to propagate. You can try it for fun!
💠 When newly planted, the leaves around the plant will appear dry out. Don't worry, this is normal, indicating that plants are growing new roots.
💠 Every country and state has different custom regulations in which buyers are responsible.
🎁 BEST SELLER Succulent Plants Visit ➡️ https://www.etsy.com/shop/aPlanter?section_id=26710916
💡 SUCCULENT CARE TIPS:
✅ Porous soil with good drainage.
✅ Bright light with ample airflow.
✅ Water when soil is dry
✅ Protect from winter frost.
✅ Protect from extreme heat
🎁 WHY BUY FROM US?
☑️ Quality Assurance - All plants direct from nursery, handpicked with strict quality control to be healthy before shipment.
☑️ Refund & Return Policy - Contact us within 48 hrs if any issue upon received of parcels. Just provide photos, message us. We will make good the issue.
☑️ Preparation before Shipment - All roots will be washed, dried, trimmed, and disinfected prior to shipping and ship bare-rooted without soil (USDA compliant). Succulents consume their own water during transit, so it is normal for the plants you receive that appears dried up. Careful preparation ensure the plants can last well during transit.
☑️ Packaging - We use special material packaging to ensure safe shipment.
☑️ Selection - We have more than 500+ Exotic Succulent Species Collection - Aeonium, Adromischus, Cactus, Crassula, Cotyledon, Dudleya, Echeveria, Graptopetalum, Graptosedum, Graptoveria, Haworthia, Kalanchoe, Lithop, Pachyphytum, Rose Succulent, Sedum, Sempervivum, Senecio.
☑️ Shipping - Worldwide Shipping.
☑️ Excellent Customer Service - We are a small business but takes customer service very seriously. After all, we are Succulents lover too! 💜