⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Plant ID: Graptosedum Francesco BaldiSpecies: Graptosedum Succulent🎁 SALE: Limited Time. Add more to cart to SAVE on Shipping!Size: Approx 4 cmFeature: Hobby, Novelty, Rare Container: Without pot and soilLevel: Easy to growSuitability: Balcony, Window, GardenBloom Season: Spring, Autumn 💠 Each plant is unique, the plant you receive may not be the same color or shape as the picture. The color of the plants will fade during transit which is normal. But they will recover to their beauty in a sunny, ventilated environment and through good care.💠 Some varieties of leaves will fall, which is a normal phenomenon during transit. However, the fallen leaves can be use to propagate. You can try it for fun! 💠 When newly planted, the leaves around the plant will appear dry out. Don't worry, this is normal, indicating that plants are growing new roots. 💠 Every country and state has different custom regulations in which buyers are responsible. 🎁 BEST SELLER Succulent Plants💡 Caring For Graptosedum:
1) They prefer well drained light sandy soil. A mixture of sand, soil, perlite and pumice suits best for its growth.
2) The plants should be watered to maintain the soil moist. Prevent watering the leaves. They don’t prefer soggy or wet soil, a pot with proper drainage holes should be used.
3) They prefer direct sunlight. The plants can also be grown in partial direct sunlight. They thrive when there is enough sunlight. Placing the plants in areas that are humid or dark can affect the growth of the plant and the colour.
4) Once the plants grow tall, the tips of the stems can be cut out and planted separately for propagation.
5) Any slow release succulent fertilizer can be used.
6) They are not prone to any diseases or pests. Excess watering can cause root rot.
7) The plant can be propagated through seeds, stem or leaf cuttings and offsets.
🎁 WHY BUY FROM US?-----------------------------☑️ Quality Assurance - All plants direct from nursery, handpicked with strict quality control to be healthy before shipment.☑️ Refund & Return Policy - Contact us within 48 hrs if any issue upon received of parcels. Just provide photos, message us. We will make good the issue.☑️ Preparation before Shipment - All roots will be washed, dried, trimmed, and disinfected prior to shipping and ship bare-rooted without soil (USDA compliant). Succulents consume their own water during transit, so it is normal for the plants you receive that appears dried up. Careful preparation ensure the plants can last well during transit. ☑️ Packaging - We use special material packaging to ensure safe shipment.☑️ Selection - We have more than 500+ Exotic Succulent Species Collection - Aeonium, Adromischus, Cactus, Crassula, Cotyledon, Dudleya, Echeveria, Graptopetalum, Graptosedum, Graptoveria, Haworthia, Kalanchoe, Lithop, Pachyphytum, Rose Succulent, Sedum, Sempervivum, Senecio. ☑️ Shipping - Worldwide Shipping.☑️ Excellent Customer Service - We are a small business but takes customer service very seriously. After all, we are Succulents lover too! 💜
Estimated delivery times
North America: 2-4 weeks
Europe: 2-4 weeks
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 2-4 weeks
Asia Pacific: 2-4 weeks
Latin America and the Caribbean: 3-5 weeks
North Africa and the Middle East: 3-5 weeks
We take couple of days to prepare plants for shipment. All plants have to be dry thoroughly, bare rooted and prep carefully to ensure the plants can last well during transit. Delivery estimate 2-4 weeks with tracking number provided.